Please note that employers may require and run a background check or ask for other background disclosures. If you lose your internship for any reason, you will fail the 408 course.
- Checklist for Taking an Internship for Academic Credit
- Objectives, Policies, and Procedures
- Internship Affiliation Agreement
- Internship Approval Form
- Fieldwork Experience Agreement
- Summer Scholarship Application
Turn in all completed and signed forms to the Internship Coordinator in the Career Development Office, FCB room 108. Upon approval of the paperwork, the Internship Coordinator will receive the permission number to enroll you in the course. You will be notified via email when the paperwork and enrollment has been processed.
SAMPLE Job Description