Career Exploration Day is just around the corner!
Start getting ready for Career Exploration Day!
The 2018 Spring Career Exploration Day is only a couple weeks away and we want to help you prepare for it! First off, register for the fair by clicking HERE! By registering early, you will receive a professional name tag with your name on it for the big day. Nervous about your résumé? Come down and stop by the Career Development Office in Room 108 of the FCB to set up a résumé review appointment before the fair! But don’t procrastinate…appointments are filling up! Our career coaches are passionate about helping you succeed in every way, and are excited to meet with you. Have a great weekend, Jacks!
Mock Interviews have begun!
The mock interview season has taken off as we finished up mock interviews with Gartner yesterday. To all of the students who participated, you killed it! As the rest of the mock interviews begin to approach, start preparing for the company that you signed up for! Research their company and the position that they are hiring for, formulate questions to ask, and arrive looking professional. You should be wearing business professional attire and should present yourself in a professional way as soon as you step into the office to sign-in! Come sign-in in Room 108 and we will let you know where to go from there!
Job and Internships
- Arizona Electric Supply is hiring for their Sales Training Positions
- Republic Services is hiring a full-time Internal Auditor and a 2018 Summer Audit Intern
- The Green Fund is looking for Green Fund Committee Members
- Coldwell Banker Commercial Advisors is seeking an Office Administrator
- Camp Pontiac is looking for Camp Counselors
- The Phoenix Suns and Phoenix Mercury are hiring for a Summer Intern
For more information and to apply for these jobs, press HERE!
- The Calling Card: Saturday, February 17th from 10AM – 11:20AM in FCB Room 445
- FCB Summer 2018 Study Abroad – France and Morocco: Monday, February 19th from 5PM – 6PM in FCB Gardner Auditorium, Room 101
- M-Chat: The African Diaspora: Tuesday, February 20th from 3PM – 4:30PM in the University Union, Havasupai C
- Meet with your FCB Academic Advisor: Any day before February 23rd!
- Career Exploration Day: March 2nd, 2018! This is an incredible opportunity for students to meet with our employers to begin networking, explore career options, and apply for internship and full-time employment opportunities. Register by clicking HERE!
- Vanguard’s 1st Annual “Ladies Empowering and Developing” Symposium: Friday, April 6th from 10AM – 2:30PM in Scottsdale, AZ. This event is for women who are seniors. The focus of this symposium will be on empowering female undergraduates with confidence to reach their full potential. For more information, press HERE and to apply, press HERE!
- Future Business Leaders of America is hosting a LinkedIn Photo Fundraiser from now until March! For $20, you will get 25 digital photos and they are available to work around your schedule! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a shoot.
Follow the Career Development Office on social media! @NAUFrankeCDO
Categories: cdo friday newsletter friday newsletter career development office cdo career exploration day spring 2018