Check out all of the companies that are hiring students like YOU!
Thank you all for your professionalism at Career Exploration Day!
Jacks, you did it again! The 2018 Spring Career Exploration Day was an incredible success all thanks to you! We hope that you all had a great time as well and were able to speak to all of the companies that you were interested in. The recruiters could not stop talking about how much they love NAU students and how professional the entire event was – so thank you! We could not have put this fair on without the excellence of our students. We wish all of you luck with these companies and are excited to see you again at next semester’s fair. Have a great weekend, Jacks!
Don’t forget to follow up with recruiters from the career fair!
Did you attend the career fair last week? More importantly…have you followed up with the recruiters you met last week? We hope that you have! If not, you still have time to send a quick email to show that you are grateful for the time they spent talking to you and to express your interest in the company! Be sure to bring up something unique about the conversation you had with the recruiter so they can remember who you are. If you have any questions about sending a follow-up email, come stop by the Career Development Office and we can help you out!
Jobs and Internships
- Buckeye International is hiring for their Sales Management Program
- Consolidated Electrical Distributors is currently searching for candidates for their Sales Management Training
- GEICO is hiring for their Sales Externship
- AXA Advisors is accepting applications for their Externship Program on NAU’s campus
- Arizona Diamondbacks are hiring for part-time/seasonal, full-time, and internship positions
- Grand Canyon Association is hiring for their Controller position
For more information about these jobs and to apply, press HERE.
- FCB Movie Night – Salam Neighbor: Monday, March 12th from 5:30PM – 7:30PM in FCB Gardner Auditorium, Room 101
- BEWARE: Organizational Politics: Wednesday, March 14th from 4PM – 5PM in FCB Gardner Auditorium, Room 101
For additional details about specific Pathways events, press HERE.
- 3rd Annual Breaking Into Sports Career Fair & Workshop Agenda: March 17th from 9AM – 4PM. Are you interested in working the sports industry? Don't miss out on this event! The 3rd Annual Breaking Into Sports Career Fair and Workshop will be hosted by the Arizona Coyotes at Gila River Arena. Registration is $95 and includes a full day of activities! Click HERE for more information about the organizations attending, the schedule, and how to register!
- Vanguard’s 1st Annual “Ladies Empowering and Developing” Symposium: Friday, April 6th from 10AM – 2:30PM in Scottsdale, AZ. This event is for women who are seniors. The focus of this symposium will be on empowering female undergraduates with confidence to reach their full potential. For more information, press HERE and to apply, press HERE!
- Future Business Leaders of America is hosting a LinkedIn Photo Fundraiser from now until March! For $20, you will get 25 digital photos and they are available to work around your schedule! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a shoot.
Follow the CDO on social media!
Categories: cdo friday newsletter friday newsletter career development office cdo career exploration day spring 2018