Check out all of the upcoming networking opportunities!
There are so many networking opportunities coming up!
When It comes to your future, networking is one of the skills that you need in order to be noticed and to have companies be interested in you! Thankfully, we have so many networking opportunities right around the corner for you! It all begins next week as Consolidated Electrical Distributors will be in our office hosting mock interviews for you to practice your interviewing skills and receive feedback, as well as networking with the recruiters themselves! Stop by the CDO to sign up for a spot ASAP! On November 14th, the FCB will be hosting The Professional Networking Mixer from 5-8 for you to learn how to approach people, present yourself, exchange information, and gather industry contacts! Check out the events section below for a list of participating companies and register on Handshake! Lastly, applications for the Executive Job Shadow are out and the deadline is approaching! Check out more details below!
Apply for the Executive Job Shadow Program!
Don’t miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime! Apply for the Executive Job Shadow Program where you will spend 2-3 days with a top-level executive in your field of interest with all expenses paid for! The participating companies include: Eide Bailly, Regier Carr & Monroe, BeachFleischman, Federal Reserve Bank of NY, CBRE, Vanguard, Donley Service Center, Cigna Foundation, Stowebridge Promotions Group, Cushman & Wakefield, Denver Rescue Mission, Renaissance Hotel, Plexcity, Republic Services, and CED. To apply, find the application on our website or press HERE and turn it in to the Career Development Office in Room 108 by November 10th!
Job and Internship Opportunities
For more details and to apply to these jobs, press HERE.
- NAU is hiring Residence Hall Desk Managers all over campus
- NAU IT is hiring a student Program & Database Assistant: Faculty Professional Development Program
- Virginia G. Piper Charitable Trust is accepting applications for their Resident Scholars Program
- Consolidated Electrical Distributors is hiring an Accounts Payable position
- MRA Associates is searching for a Tax Associate, Tax Senior Associate, Client Associate, and Senior Client Associate
- T is for Teamwork: Saturday, November 4th from 10:00am – 11:20am in FCB Room 445
- Living on One Dollar – A Short Film and Discussion: Tuesday, November 7th from 5pm – 6:30pm in the International Pavilion
- NAU Veterans Week 2017 – The Homefront – A PBS Documentary: Wednesday, November 8th from 3pm – 5:15pm in FCB Gardner Auditorium
- NAU Veterans Week 2017 – Flag Tribute: Thursday, November 9th from 5:30pm – 6:30pm in the West Lawn of University Union
- The Professional Networking Mixer: Tuesday, November 14th from 5pm – 8pm. Join fellow students and employer representatives for a workshop on Professional Networking, followed by a networking mixer. Learn how to approach people, present yourself, exchange information, and gather industry contacts. Practice your newly acquired skills with the W. A. Franke College of Business corporate business partners. Participating companies include: Aerotek, CED, Cemex, Ecolab, Hampton Inn + Suites/Fairfield Inn Flagstaff, Liberty Mutual, Quicken Loans, United Rentals, Vanguard, Young’s Market Company, and Yelp. Register on Handshake!
- Consolidated Electrical Distributors Mock Interviews: Thursday, November 9th. CED will be in our office on Thursday, November 2nd hosting mock interviews! This is a great opportunity to meet the recruiters from CED and network, as well as practice your interviewing skills. There are still afternoon spots open, so stop by the CDO to sign up – they will go fast!
Categories: cdo friday newsletter friday newsletter career development office cdo fall 2017 executive job shadow