Happy spring break, Jacks!
Happy a great spring break, Jacks!
As classes are finishing up and spring break is approaching faster, all of us at the Career Development Office would love to say have a great spring break and be safe! Hopefully you can get some sun despite this snowy weather Flagstaff treated us with! The Career Development Office will be closed for spring break, but we would love to see all your faces when we get back! Stop by and meet the team, schedule a résumé review, cover letter review, mock interview, job/internship advice…we want to assist you and your future!
Job and Internship Opportunities
- Buckeye International is hiring for their Sales Management Program
- AXA Advisors is accepting applications for their Externship Program on NAU’s campus
- Fastenal is hiring for their Sales Internship
- Grand Canyon Association is hiring for their Controller position
For more information about these jobs and to apply, press HERE!
- SHRM Executive Lecture on Leadership: Wednesday, March 28th from 5:30PM – 7:00PM in Ashurst Auditorium
- M-Chat: Cultural Appropriation of St. Patrick’s Day: Thursday, March 29th from 3:00PM – 4:30PM in the University Union, Havasupai C
- A Reading Pathways – Part II: Friday, March 30th - time TBD - in FCB Gardner Auditorium, Room 101
- Finance Career Panel: Friday, March 30th from 1:00PM – 2:00PM in FCB Gardner Auditorium, Room 101
- Vanguard’s 1st Annual “Ladies Empowering and Developing” Symposium: Friday, April 6th from 10AM – 2:30PM in Scottsdale, AZ. This event is for women who are seniors. The focus of this symposium will be on empowering female undergraduates with confidence to reach their full potential. For more information, press HERE and to apply, press HERE!
- Future Business Leaders of America is hosting a LinkedIn Photo Fundraiser from now until March! For $20, you will get 25 digital photos and they are available to work around your schedule! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a shoot.
Follow the CDO on social media! @NAUFrankeCDO
Categories: cdo friday newsletter friday newsletter career development office cdo spring 2018