New jobs, events, and Pathways for FCB students!
The Career Development Office is here to assist you!
The Career Development Office in The W. A. Franke College of Business is designed to suit the needs for students like YOU! We are passionate about helping you with anything you need in order to find you a job or internship either during school, or post-graduation. Stop by the Career Development Office and we can assist you with résumé reviews, cover letter reviews, mock interviews, job/internship advice, and more! Stop by and meet our friendly team in Room 108!
Executive Job Shadow: Connecting to Your Future – a Pathways event
Come join us for a Pathways event next Friday, April 13th, from 2-3PM in Gardner Auditorium to learn all about our Executive Job Shadow program! The connection to your future begins by applying for this 2-day, all travel expenses paid opportunity to meet with a top-level executive in your field of interest. At this Pathways event, you will be hearing more details of this program as well as the experiences of some of our current NAU students who participated in the program!
Jobs and Internships
- Freeport McMoRan is looking for a Summer Accounting Intern
- Amangiri is hiring a Human Resource Generalist
- Fiesta Bowl is searching to fill a variety of different Intern positions
- NAU is hiring a Program Coordinator, Schedule of Classes
- NAU is hiring a Graduate Service Assistant – Specialized Area: Management
For more information about these jobs and to apply, press HERE!
- LOOK – The Robots are Coming: Friday, April 6th from 1:00PM – 2:00PM in FCB Gardner Auditorium, Room 101
- NAU and the Phoenix Suns – Finding Your Significance: Monday, April 9th from 5:30PM – 6:30PM in FCB Gardner Auditorium, Room 101
- FCB Business Week - Career Guidance Day: Tuesday, April 10th from 5:30PM – 6:30PM in FCB Room 445
- FCB Business Week - Entrepreneurship Day: Wednesday, April 11th from 10:30AM – 11:30AM in FCB Room 334
- FCB Hot Topic – Race and Sports: Wednesday, April 11th from 5:30PM – 7:00PM in FCB Gardner Auditorium, Room 101
- FCB Business Week – Leadership Day: Thursday, April 12th, time to be determined, in FCB Gardner Auditorium, Room 101
- Executive Job Shadow – Connecting to Your Future: Friday, April 13th from 2:00PM – 3:00PM in FCB Gardner Auditorium, Room 101
For additional details about specific Pathways events, press HERE.
- “Game of Forms” Meet Eide Bailly day! April 20th from 11AM – 3PM at Eide Bailly – 1850 N. Central Ave. Suite 400 in Phoenix, AZ. Lunch will be provided! To RSVP, contact Lisa Heredia at email@example.com or (602) 264-8602 by April 17, 2018. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to meet the wonderful team at Eide Bailly!
Follow the CDO on social media! @NAUFrankeCDO
Categories: cdo friday newsletter friday newsletter career development office cdo spring 2018