Register for Career Exploration Day TODAY!
Happy Friday, Jacks!
We hope that you all have had an amazing week here around the FCB! If you weren’t aware, the 2017 Career Exploration Day is approaching us quickly! Register to attend this event on Handshake, and meet the many different companies that are looking to hire students like you! Don’t wait and register TODAY! Stop by our office in the FCB Room 108 to sign up for mock-interviews, resume reviews, and to ask any questions that you need for your future! We are so excited to see you all at this year’s fair!
Fall 2017 Career Week Schedule
As Career Exploration Day approaches us, there are so many resources available to you to prepare for it! Various companies will be hosting resume reviews and mock interviews in our office to help you master your interview presence as well as having a ready-to-go resume! Take advantage of these resources that are being offered! Scroll for the full image below.
Job and Internship Opportunities
For more details and to apply to these jobs, press HERE!
• Charles Schwab is hiring for their 2018 Registered Investment Advisory (RIA) Internship Program from June 11th - August 3rd!
• Bank of America is currently hiring for their Advisor Development Summer Analyst Program!
• NAU Social is searching for a student to fill their Social Media Intern position!
• Aquila Investment Management LLC is hiring an Arizona based Municipal Portfolio Manager!
- Inclusion and Multicultural Student Services presents REEL Talk: Monday, September 18th from 6:30PM-9PM.
- Women in Technology: Thursday, September 21st from 5PM-6PM.
- Collegiate Wind Competition: Thursday, September 21st from 6:30PM-9:15PM.
- Career Steps – The New Online Pathways: Friday, September 22nd from 1:30PM-2:30PM.
- Cline Library – An Essential Resource for the FCB Student: Friday, September 22nd from 11:30AM-12:30PM.
- Career Exploration Day: October 6th from 10AM-2PM.
REGISTER FOR THE CAREER FAIR TODAY ON HANDSHAKE!
- JCPenney is hosting a College Suit-Up Event on Sunday, September 24th from 6:30PM-10PM! By attending this event and showing your student ID, you will receive a 40% off coupon as well as personal shopping provided by faculty, staff, and alumni of NAU!
Categories: cdo friday newsletter friday newsletter career development office cdo fall 2017