Register for Career Prep Day today!
Congratulations to all of the students selected for the Warren Buffett trip!
Happy Friday to all of you! First things first, we want to congratulate all of the students that were selected to have the incredible opportunity to have a two-hour question and answer session with Warren Buffett and tour the Berkshire Hathaway’s headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska! Congratulations to Alexis Adams, Vincent Albano, Danielle Bartz, Kayla Chavez, Mark Creegan, Daniel Goodman, Sarah Haffly, Kyle Hamilton, Eric Hughes, Nicholas Laessig, Madison Lawhead, Dane Nardi, Giulia Paulet, Rita Rizvanolli, Briana Rodriguez, Kacie Roman, Alyssa Rosewood, Chelsi Tsosie, Andrew Walsh, and Yang Xiang. It’ll be a trip of a lifetime! Have a great weekend, and get a head start on studying for finals…we are so close to winter break!
Register for Career Prep Day!
Come get a career check-up! Join us on Saturday, December 9th from 10-4 for resume/cover letter seminars and reviews, mock interviews, and career panels with industry professionals. This is everything you need to get a good start on your path or to readjust your current path! Lunch will be provided to those to register for the event on Handshake. To register for this event, press HERE. In addition, keep checking Handshake to see the name and industries of the professionals attending!
Thank you Enterprise!
We want to give a huge thank you to Enterprise for their $5000 donation to the Career Development Office for scholarships! This is the fifth consecutive reward that they have contributed to the success of our students, and we are so grateful for all that you are doing for Northern Arizona University and the students in The W. A. Franke College of Business! For more information on the fourth year donation from Enterprise, check out the article by pressing HERE.
Job and Internship Opportunities
- M Culinary Concepts is hiring a Social Media Coordinator in Phoenix, AZ
- Groupon is searching for an Inside Sales Representative in Scottsdale, AZ
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch is hiring for an Investment Specialist in the Life Services Team as well as an Investment Specialist in the Investment Center in Chandler, AZ
- LexisNexis is searching for a full-time Finance Intern
- Freeport McMoRan is hiring for an Accountant I position in Bagdad, AZ
- The Waste Management Phoenix Open is looking for FCB students to participate in an externship from January 31 – February 4 in Phoenix, AZ
For more information about these jobs and to apply, press HERE.
- No more announced Pathways for the rest of the semester! Stay tuned next semester for more Pathways HERE.
- Career Prep Day: December 9th from 10am – 4pm in FCB Gardner Auditorium. Come get a career check-up! Join us for resume/cover letter seminars and reviews, mock interviews, and career panels with industry professionals. This is everything you need to get a good start on your path or to readjust your current path! Lunch will be provided to those to register for the event on Handshake. To register for this event, press HERE. In addition, keep checking Handshake to see the name and industries of the professionals attending!
Follow the CDO on social media! @NAUFrankeCDO
Categories: cdo friday newsletter friday newsletter career development office cdo fall 2017 enterprise career prep day warren buffett