Still looking for a job or internship after this semester? Check this out!
Stop by the Career Development Office for all your future needs!
The Career Development Office in The W. A. Franke College of Business is designed to suit the needs for students like YOU! We are passionate about helping you with anything you need in order to find you a job or internship either during school, or post-graduation. Stop by the Career Development Office and we can assist you with résumé reviews, cover letter reviews, mock interviews, job/internship advice, and more! Stop by and meet our friendly team in Room 108!
Check out Handshake for jobs and internships EVERYWHERE!
Are you still looking for a summer internship? Are you graduating this May and don’t have a job lined up yet? Check out Handshake! By being an NAU student, you have access to your own Handshake account which gives you unlimited opportunities! Choose what type of employment you are searching for, what major you are, what locations you are interested in, and you will see the incredible amount of positions listed for students just like you. Don’t wait – help your future today by searching on Handshake! Click HERE to access Handshake!
Jobs and Internships
- Colorado River Indian Tribes are currently hiring for multiple positions listed on our website!
- Consolidated Electrical Distributors is hiring an Internal Auditor
- Kaibab National Forest, USDA Forest Service is searching for a Public Affairs Student Trainee and Public Affairs Intern
- Fastenal is hiring for their Sales and Store Operations Internship
- Arizona Office of Tourism is currently looking for a Trade and Media Sales and Marketing Specialist
- Coconino County Adult Probation is looking for senior status Interns for Fall 2018
- Buckeye International is hiring for their Sales Management Program
For more information about these jobs and to apply, press HERE!
- Upworking: Saturday, March 31st from 10AM – 11:20AM in FCB Room 445
- HRM Executive Lecture on Diversity: Wednesday, April 4th from 5:30PM – 7:00PM in Ashurst Auditorium
- LOOK – The Robots are Coming: Friday, April 6th from 1:00PM – 2:00PM in FCB Gardner Auditorium, Room 101
For additional details about specific Pathways events, press HERE.
- “Game of Forms” Meet Eide Bailly day! April 20th from 11AM – 3PM at Eide Bailly – 1850 N. Central Ave. Suite 400 in Phoenix, AZ. Lunch will be provided! To RSVP, contact Lisa Heredia at firstname.lastname@example.org or (602) 264-8602 by April 17, 2018. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to meet the wonderful team at Eide Bailly!
Follow the CDO on social media! @NAUFrankeCDO
Categories: cdo friday newsletter friday newsletter career development office cdo spring 2018