Stop by the CDO to sign up for mock interviews TODAY!
Let us help you prepare for your future!
Here in the Career Development Office, our goal is to provide resources for you to utilize in order to be prepared for your future. We can assist you in perfecting your résumé, writing your cover letter, improving your interviewing skills with mock interviews, and searching for the job or internship that is the best fit for you. With Career Exploration Day approaching on March 2nd, start thinking about what you need to do to impress the companies attending! Stop by the Career Development Office and set up an appointment today to get your résumé reviewed before the big day. Have a great weekend, Jacks!
Come sign up for mock interviews!
One of the most beneficial services that our office offers are mock interviews. Come by and sign up for mock interviews today to get interview practice with representatives from successful companies! Companies that still have time slots open include: DISCOVER, Signature Consultants, Consolidated Electrical Distributors, AT&T (via Skype), and Foresters Financial. Time slots are filling up so sign up in the Career Development Office in Room 108 today to secure your time! You don’t want to miss out on an opportunity like this!
Jobs and Internships
- Grant Thornton is searching for candidates for their Summer Leadership Program
- Hope Construction in Flagstaff, AZ is currently hiring a Property Manager/Office Assistant
- Tailored Tutoring Co. is searching for a Marketing Intern
- The LIVE. LEARN. INTERN. Programs in Washington, DC are now accepting applications for the February 7th 2018 Priority Deadline
- GEICO is hiring for their Business Leadership Internship
- CBIZ is seeking to fill their Audit Associate position
- The Phoenix Suns and Phoenix Mercury are looking for a 2018 Summer Marketing Intern
For more information about these jobs and to apply, press HERE!
- Get Informed – New Multi-Term Enrollment: Friday, February 2nd from 12:30PM – 1:30PM in FCB Gardner Auditorium, Room 101
- Conflict Management: Saturday, February 3rd from 10AM – 11:20AM in FCB Room 445
- FCB 2018 Study Abroad – France and Morocco: Monday, February 5th from 5:30PM – 6:30PM in FCB Gardner Auditorium, Room 101
- Career Exploration Day: March 2nd, 2018! This is an incredible opportunity for students to meet with our employers to begin networking, explore career options, and apply for internship and full-time employment opportunities.
- Government Career Opportunities Event: Thursday, February 15th from 6PM – 7PM in FCB Room 445. Learn more about opportunities and careers with the United States Government. A representative from the Department of Defense and alumni of The W. A. Franke College of Business MBA program will be here to speak about the different career options and paths students can take within the public/government sector. Register HERE!
- Mock Interviews will be hosted in the Career Development Office starting in February up until the fair! Come stop by the CDO to sign up for a slot TODAY!
- Bank of America is hosting a webcast presentation on Tuesday, February 20th to inform sophomores about their Advisor Development Summer Analyst Program. Press HERE to register!
- Charles Schwab is currently accepting applications until TOMORROW, January 27th for their Sophomore Summit on February 8th and 9th in Phoenix. Press HERE to apply!
Follow the CDO on social media! @NAUFrankeCDO
Categories: cdo friday newsletter friday newsletter career development office cdo career exploration day spring 2018