Student registration for Career Exploration Day is now OPEN!
Career Exploration Day is a month away and student registration is OPEN!
Happy Friday from the Career Development Office! Stop by room 108 to introduce yourself and let us provide resources for you to utilize in order to be prepared for your future. We can assist you in perfecting your résumé, writing your cover letter, improving your interviewing skills with mock interviews, and searching for the job or internship that is the best fit for you. With Career Exploration Day approaching on March 2nd, start thinking about what you need to do to impress the companies attending! Student registration for the fair is now open! Stop by the Career Development Office and set up an appointment today to get your résumé reviewed before the big day. Have a great weekend, Jacks!
Only 15 spots left for mock interviews!
One of the most beneficial services that our office offers are mock interviews. Come by and sign up for mock interviews today to get interview practice with representatives from successful companies! Companies that still have time slots open include: DISCOVER, Signature Consultants, Consolidated Electrical Distributors, and AT&T (via Skype). Time slots are filling up so sign up in the Career Development Office in Room 108 today to secure your time! You don’t want to miss out on an opportunity like this!
Jobs and Internships
- RE/MAX is hiring an Office Administrator
- Navajo Nation Gaming Enterprise is looking for a Summer Intern
- San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency is hiring for their Summer 2018 Student Intern Program
- Strolleria is looking for someone to be their Customer Service Manager
- Diamond Resorts is hiring for their Diamond Leadership Trainee position
- Grant Thornton is searching for candidates for their Summer Leadership Program
- Hope Construction in Flagstaff, AZ is currently hiring a Property Manager/Office Assistant
For more information about these jobs and to apply, press HERE!
- Conflict Management: Saturday, February 3rd from 10AM – 11:20AM in FCB Room 445
- Study Abroad – You Really Can Make It Happen: Monday, February 5th from 4:00PM – 5:00PM in FCB Gardner Auditorium, Room 101
- SHRM Conversation with a CEO: Wednesday, February 7th from 5:30PM – 7PM in Ashurst Auditorium
- Meet the FCB Ambassadors: Thursday, February 8th from 4:00PM – 5:00PM in FCB Gardner Auditorium, Room 101
- Why Earn an FCB MBA: Friday, February 9th from 2:00PM – 3:00PM in FCB Gardner Auditorium, Room 101
- Time Management – Reduce Stress and Improve Productivity: Friday, February 9th from 12:30PM – 1:30PM in FCB Gardner Auditorium, Room 101
- Career Exploration Day: March 2nd, 2018! This is an incredible opportunity for students to meet with our employers to begin networking, explore career options, and apply for internship and full-time employment opportunities.
- Government Career Opportunities Event: Thursday, February 15th from 6PM – 7PM in FCB Room 445. Learn more about opportunities and careers with the United States Government. A representative from the Department of Defense and alumni of The W. A. Franke College of Business MBA program will be here to speak about the different career options and paths students can take within the public/government sector. Register HERE!
- Mock Interviews will be hosted in the Career Development Office starting in February up until the fair! Come stop by the CDO to sign up for a slot TODAY!
- Bank of America is hosting a webcast presentation on Tuesday, February 20th to inform sophomores about their Advisor Development Summer Analyst Program. Press HERE to register!
- Future Business Leaders of America is hosting a LinkedIn Photo Fundraiser from now until March! For $20, you will get 25 digital photos and they are available to work around your schedule! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a shoot.
Follow the CDO on social media! @NAUFrankeCDO
Categories: cdo friday newsletter friday newsletter career development office cdo career exploration day career week spring 2018