FCB Invests in your success inside and outside of the classroom. We offer these services to support your learning as you earn your degree.
Advising aka the Office of Academic Services
The staff in the Office of Academic Services are professional advisers who are committed to your success by providing you the tools needed to plan and follow your degree progression through to graduation.
If you are a current FCB student, find what you are looking for at OAS:
- Business Professional Program (BPP) requirements
- Study abroad
- Who is my advisor? Schedule an appointment
- Graduating students
- FCB Student Mentors
Stop in and visit us in Room 222.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM (Summer: Monday-Friday 7:30AM–4:30PM)
Note: If you are a freshman (0 to 24 university level credit hours), you will receive advising through the Gateway Student Success Center for your first 2 semesters.
The FCB Integrated Business Curriculum
BizBlock combines management, marketing, and business communication, giving students the opportunity to integrate key business concepts. Learn more HERE.
The Business Communication Center
The Business Communication Center (BCC) is FCB’s student resource for developing strong and diverse oral and written communication skills. Our goal is to facilitate students’ professional success.
- One-on-one and small-group consultations
- Workshops on grammar, content development, and organization
- Customized, collaborative sessions focused on business-specific writing
Ranging from 15 minutes to an hour, our face-to-face consultations provide students valuable tools for successful business writing.
Students can schedule online, and walk-ins are welcome when openings are available.
Our office is in Room 114.
Career Development Office
The CDO works with students and employers to provide quality programs and employment opportunities for students, and valuable outreach and recruiting opportunities for employers.
The CDO has many resources to help you in your career planning and job search.
- Career Exploration Day
- Executive Job Shadow Program
- Internships for Academic Credit
- Pathways to Professional Leadership
Stop by Room 108 to find out how the Career Development Office can contribute to your Success!
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
The Career Development Office's Social Media sites:
The Dean's Office (Room 214) is the hub of the FCB's administration. It houses the dean of the college, the associate dean of students, and the development officer.
Their support staff include the college receptionist to greet you; the assistant to the dean, associate dean, and development officer; the building manager, and student workers who support them. They help make possible your extracurricular trips; plan and make happen college events such as Homecoming and the Scholars & Donors Breakfast; network with National and Community Advisory Boards, and garner funds for extracurricular experiences and scholarships.
They are part of making your FCB experience a success. Learn more about the dean and his staff HERE.
FCB Student Mentors
The FCB student mentors are an enthusiastic group who want to help make your FCB experience a great one. Learn more about them HERE.
Information Technology & Help Desk (FCB-IT)
The FCB IT Help Desk is here to help you with these primary services:
Helpdesk – by phone, email, or in person
- Password resets
- H drive/J drive assistance
- File recovery
- Printing assistance
- Network connectivity assistance
- Computer labs
- Breakout areas
- Professional Recognition Program (PRP)
You'll find us in Room 121, just around the corner on your right as you walk in the West side entrance.
Hours: 8AM – 6PM Monday through Thursday; 8AM – 5PM on Fridays
The FCB Support Services office provides total customer service for our students. We provide a one-stop shop for the following services:
- Class Packet sales
- Copying machine – only 10 cents per copy
- Scanning to personal email
- Faxing – $1.00/page for long distance numbers
- Color copies – 25 cents per page
- Basic office supplies – Pencils, pens, 3 x 5 cards…etc.
- Print quota purchases – 10 cents per page to replenish print quota levels
- Business Week purchases for various classes
- Binding services – $3.00 per binding
- Faculty approved homework submission to mailbox with time and date stamp
- Stamped outgoing mail
- Basic Calculator rental with deposit (ID, Phone, etc.)
Just ask any of our staff for those special requests.
Hours: 7:30AM – 6:00PM Monday – Thursday; 7:30AM – 5:00PM on Fridays
Find us in Room 229.
Find out about the various student organizations of interest to you as an FCB business division student HERE.
FCB's Social Media Links