Full Time MBA, MBA-ACC
In order to be considered for admission, all applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 (out of 4.0) or higher. Emphasis is placed on your last two years of study. If you are a current undergraduate student and your gpa is below 3.0, you are encouraged to apply with the intention of raising your gpa to the minimum requirement.
- Submission of GMAT or GRE score report. All applicants are required to take the GMAT, Graduate Management Admissions Test, or the GRE revised General Test. The average total GMAT score for the summer of 2014 was 568, the average quantitative percentile was 41%, and 80% scored between 480 and 680.
- Completion of business prerequisite foundation coursework with gpa of 3.0 or higher. Applicants must contact the MBA office and arrange to have unofficial transcripts reviewed for course equivalency. Applicants may be admitted conditionally based upon completion of prerequisites prior to beginning the MBA program.
- TOEFL score, minimum 83 internet based
- International Admissions, NAU Graduate College
- Center for International Education
Admissions are conducted on a rolling basis. Applicants are admitted until the class reaches capacity; the earlier your complete application is submitted, the greater are the opportunities for financial support. Please submit the following materials. Materials may be submitted as they are completed; they need not be submitted in order. Applicants with complete applications meeting the admissions criteria are contacted for an interview. Interviews are offered both on-campus and via telephone or skype.The Admissions Committee interview of the applicant is by invitation only.
Official GMAT or GRE Score Report