Full Time MBA, MBA-ACC
In order to be considered for admission, all applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 (out of 4.0) or higher. Emphasis is placed on your last two years of study. If you are a current undergraduate student and your gpa is below 3.0, you are encouraged to apply with the intention of raising your gpa to the minimum requirement.
- Submission of GMAT or GRE score report. All applicants are required to take the GMAT, Graduate Management Admissions Test, or the GRE revised General Test. The average total GMAT score for the summer of 2012 was 530, the average quantitative percentile was 40%, and 81% scored between 480 and 620.
- Completion of business prerequisite foundation coursework with gpa of 3.0 or higher. Applicants must contact the MBA office and arrange to have unofficial transcripts reviewed for course equivalency. Applicants may be admitted conditionally based upon completion of prerequisites prior to beginning the MBA program.
- TOEFL score, minimum 83 internet based
- International Admissions, NAU Graduate College
- Center for International Education
Admissions are conducted on a rolling basis. Applicants are admitted until the class reaches capacity; the earlier your complete application is submitted, the greater are the opportunities for financial support. Please submit the following materials. Materials may be submitted as they are completed; they need not be submitted in order. Applicants with complete applications meeting the admissions criteria are contacted for an interview. Interviews are offered both on-campus and via telephone or skype.The Admissions Committee interview of the applicant is by invitation only.
The NAU MBA program begins every August and concludes the following May. There is no Fall or Spring start. When applying, please indicate your start term as SUMMER.
$65 Application Fee. Veterans must contact the Business Graduate Programs office for a waiver of the application fee.
Official GMAT or GRE Score Report
All applicants are required to take the GMAT, Graduate Management Admissions Test, or the GRE revised General Test. The average total GMAT score for the summer of 2012 was 530, the average quantitative percentile was 40%, and 81% scored between 480 and 620. For more information about the GMAT, please visit: www.mba.com. It is HIGHLY recommended that you study for 6-10 weeks prior to taking the exam. NAU institutional code: R02-BH-65.
For more information about the GRE, please visit: www.ets.org.
You must attach unofficial transcripts from every college/university/graduate institution that you have attended since high school graduation to your online application regardless of the length of study. If offered admission to the MBA program, you will be required to submit official transcripts to the NAU Graduate College. A minimum GPA of 3.0 is required.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants must complete 3 of 4 essays Click HERE to view the essay requirements.
Two references from employers and/or academics are required. Select individuals with whom you have had considerable professional or academic interaction, such as a supervisor or professor. Applicants that have completed their undergraduate degree 2 years or less from the anticipated start date must provide 2 academic references. Click HERE for the reference form.