MBA-Applied Management, Hospitality Focus
In order to be considered for admission, all applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Baccalaureate degree in any field accredited by the appropriate regional accrediting association. International institutions must be officially recognized by their Ministry of Education.
- Over seven years of post-undergraduate, full-time work experience in the hospitality industry or a related field, with significant role progression, increasing management responsibilities, and demonstrated leadership.
- Completion of a math class above college algebra.
- GRE or GMAT score (May be waived for qualified applicants. The waiver is granted on a case-by-case basis during the pre-application process.)
- TOEFL score, minimum 83 internet based
- International Admissions, NAU Graduate College
- Center for International Education
Admissions are conducted on a rolling basis. The application process is a two stage procedure.
- Stage One. Complete the Pre-Application HERE.
- Stage Two. To be completed after review of the Pre-Application. Applicants will be contacted to complete Stage Two.