In order to be considered for admission, all applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Baccalaureate degree in any field accredited by the appropriate regional accrediting association.
- Over seven years of post-undergraduate, full-time work experience in the hospitality industry or a related field, with significant role progression, increasing management responsibilities, and demonstrated leadership.
- Completion of a math class above college algebra. This requirement may be completed concurrently during the first term of the program.
- Based on review of the pre-application materials, students may be asked to complete either the GRE or GMAT to supplement their application
As a member of the MBA-h program cohort, we expect you to bring your leadership talents and commitment to the program and your fellow executives. The cohort’s managerial experience is a valuable tool that you will rely on throughout the completion of your degree. The combined core knowledge base of the cohort is enhanced by the diversity of the students’ experience and skills.
Admissions are conducted on a rolling basis. The application process has two stages.
Complete the Pre-Application form
Submit the following documents to MBA-h Senior Program Coordinator, Kelli Westerdahl at email@example.com
- Unofficial transcripts from your undergraduate university
- Reference form
Upon review of Stage One, applicants will be contacted to complete Stage Two.