Override Request

Business Override Request

If you submit this form for any course other than an ACC, ECO, ENT, FIN, ISM, MGT or MKT course, your request cannot be processed. If you need to request an override for a School of Hotel and Restaurant Management course (course prefix of HA), please use this form HERE.

Student Information:


Information regarding course that is being requested:




I have read all information on this Override Request.